Farnoosh Brock challenges business owners, sales leaders and service professionals to rethink their mindset and their approach to selling. Through storytelling, case studies, and engaging talks, she inspires them to drop their sales agendas and favor deep trust over and true listening over pushy sales tactics and hurried conversations. Her keynotes are engaging, inspiring and insightful and her workshops always leave the audiences with practical shifts in daily business that can be implemented right away.
Farnoosh starts her keynotes with the concept of The Serving Mindset, which at its essence is People First, Profit and Projects Second, No Exceptions. She tactfully describes why and how this approach creates the highest form of leadership, trust-building and communicating in our ecosystems and this is how we grow people and build them up. Her use of leadership addresses everyone regardless of their title and adopting a leader identity.
She tackles the common myths that many hold around serving or a servant mindset with examples. She then outlined the 3 non-negotiable pillars of The Serving Mindset: (1) Deep Trust, (2) Empowerment and (3) Accountability. Then she brings in the specific strategies that connect to the 4 principles of The Serving Mindset. This helps the audience apply the strategies to their high-stake interactions and stop avoiding the hard conversations in the workplace or in business. She closes with a powerful story and a call to action around The Serving Mindset way of leading and showing up.
The concept of The Serving Mindset is “People First, Profit and Projects Second, No Exceptions”. I describe why + how this approach creates the highest form of leadership, trust-building and communicating in our ecosystems and this is how we grow people and build them up. I tackle the common myths that many hold around serving and I then outline the 3 pillars of The Serving Mindset: (1) Deep Trust, (2) Empowerment and (3) Accountability. Then we tie this to The Serving Mindset to help them apply the strategies to their high-stake interactions and have the hard conversations in the workplace.
Farnoosh is a dynamic and engaging speaker. She spoke at the North Carolina Project Management Institute November 2022 annual general meeting on “Project Leadership with The Serving Mindset”. Her expertise on this topic was evident as she took us through practical and effective ways that we can focus on people first and projects second. Through these practical methods, she inspired the audience that there is leadership and influence within all of us. She delivered her presentation with passion, confidence and conviction. Attendees provided rave reviews of her interactive/energetic presentation where she provided sound advice. If you are looking for a passionate, powerful and impactful speaker, I highly recommend Farnoosh to be your keynote speaker or facilitate your workshop.
Leaders and individual contributors alike in Project Management, technology or STEM fields, particularly audiences that cater to minorities, under-represented groups and women.
- Why to shift their mindset from The Selling Mindset to The Serving Mindset and how this directly benefits their goals while empowering others in their ecosystem.
- How to identify and show up as a leader regardless of one’s given role or title.
- How to become self-aware of and improve communications in high-stake situations.
- How to courageously lead hard conversations and build deeper trust.
- How to adapt a communication style to connect and relate better with others.
- How to welcome objections, address real concerns and create more wins in business and life.
Watch my Talks@Google Presentation
A Selection of Past Speaking Events
- SAS Sales Conference Opening Keynote
- Talks@Google at Google Headquarters
- MetLife TechX
- Keynote for AENC (Association Executives of North Carolina)
- Keynote for ACEC-NC (American Council of Engineering Companies)
- Keynote for NCPMI (Project Management Institute of North Carolina)
- Virtual Speaker for the US Airforce, Walmart, P&G, Fidelity, Cisco
If you would like to find out more about how Farnoosh may help you then please call at (919) 415-0939 or email and we will set up a conversation.