Get Your Copy Today!
You are a smart business owner, great at what you do, passionate about helping your clients and customers, and yet, selling still feels awkward or uncomfortable even distasteful.
Because It Is! Selling as we know it is not exactly aligned to integrity, honesty or service.
Look, you need sales, yes. Sales is the heart-beat of any profitable and sustainable business. But you don’t need to sell to create sales.
You do not need to compromise your values. Or grin and bear it. Or delegate it out. Or hope and pray that people would just buy already so you can start the actual work!
What if you didn’t have to sell at all?
What if you could enter conversations with your prospects from a genuine place of serving and only focused on helping them?
What if your future client could see your true desire to help them, not sell them?
Imagine the shift, the impact, the change in trust and in outcomes.
Your mindset around selling is limiting your possibilities in relationships, business, in career, in life.
What if you could multiply your results, reduce your efforts, and rediscover the joy of running your business?
If this resonates with you, I wrote this book for you. The Serving Mindset shows you how to serve in a framework that respects your boundaries and with an approach that commands the high levels of investment it takes to work with you. All without ever having to sell.
Introducing The Serving Mindset
See what they’re saying.
The lessons here go beyond just what it means to flourish as an entrepreneur who sells. They go to the heart of what it means to live a generous, thriving life.
Michael Bungay StanierAuthor of The Coaching Habit
Farnoosh Brock skillfully shows how a shift in your thinking can impact the degree to which you serve those you went into business to help.
Merrick RosenbergAuthor of The Chameleon: Life-Changing Wisdom for Anyone Who Has a Personality or Knows Someone Who Does
Farnoosh Brock has created a powerful handbook for selling based on the only way that has ever truly worked. No gimmicks, no tricks, just pure service. Read this book. Apply it. And watch your business transform.
Rich LitvinCo-Author of The Prosperous Coach
Radically different than chasing a sale, Farnoosh elegantly lays out how to elevate your business success by caring more, telling less.
Dan MillerNew York Times bestselling author of 48 Days to the Work You Love
Five Insights You’ll Get From This Book
- You are not selling. You are serving. You will learn that by shifting your lens from selling to serving with this one reminder, how you will re-think your strategy, energy, and approach in the conversation.
- Low prices can hurt you. As a professional in your field, you’ll see that charging low prices for your services can be a detriment to you and your clients. It is not “generous”; it is damaging, even if counter-intuitive and you’ll learn to command premium prices to work with you.
- Serving is not the same as pleasing, and building deep trust comes from having the courage and the skill to the truth in the right language to your prospect so that they can see your genuine desire to help them, not sell them.
- You can drop your sales agenda, and help your potential clients without “being taken advantage of”, without the fear to over-give or overstep your own boundaries, by learning to lead the conversation every single time.
- Objections in the sales conversation are your golden opportunity. The self-serving part of you may feel rejected or awkward but you’ll learn to embrace them and probe further with permission to build a deeper trust yet.
More Kind Words
Farnoosh taught me how to sell myself effectively. Her wisdom, insight, and mentoring skills are exceptional.
Joy SuttonHost of The Joy Sutton Show
Farnoosh gives everything she has to help you, whether she is coaching you through a new insight or giving you business advice on how to approach selling.
Dr. Molly LeavittBusiness Development Manager of OsteoStrong
Farnoosh has helped me appreciate and trust my team, shed much of my self-preservation stance, and focus on our real goal, which is serving powerfully.
Patrick ReynoldsCEO and President of CrossLink Consulting Firm
This is a book you will want to read, re-read, highlight, dog ear, take notes, study, memorize and recommend to all of your friends.
James HalseyPresident, Atlantic Benefits Corp
Farnoosh transforms sales from an ick-inducing, fear-filled chasm that must be crossed to the warm beating heart of a world-changing, mission-oriented enterprise.
Amy SimpkinsCEO of muGrid
The Serving Mindset arms you with the tools and mindset to show up to each and every conversation and interaction as a true leader.